Hope you're having a great start to your week. I'm a day late for "Manicure Monday" but just wanted to show you a cute manicure that I did over the weekend. I remembered that I had these polka dot nail stickers by Nail Rock so I decided to give 'em a try. I've never heard of Nail Rock before and just wanted to see if they were as good as the Sally Hansen nail stickers I usually use. Ok, so I'll be honest here. These stickers don't stick! I prefer the Sally Hansen stickers MUCH better. I tried applying the Nail Rock ones as the directions say, "directly onto your nail". But umm, that didn't work, it peeled right off! I tried applying a base coat to help it stick, no luck. I tried applying a top coat to help it stick, nada. Eh, it was worth a try but I'm staying loyal to my Sally Hansen!
The polka dot trend isn't just for nails though. With everything from shoes, jewelry, and handbags...it's easy to jump on the polka dotty bandwagon.
1. J.Crew "Tippi" Sweater in Polka Dot, $90.
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Dotty Key Pouch, $58.
3. Kate Spade New York "Lisa" Pump, $328.
4. MAC Powder to the People, $38.
5. Modcloth Watermelon Slice Scarf, $25.
6. ASOS Polka Dot Stud Earrings, $3.41.
7. Forever 21 Chunky Polka Dot Bracelet, $3.80.