Here's how to do it yourself:
A base color (preferably gray, taupe, or white so the newsprint can show clearly)
Small dish (to place the alcohol in)
Clear top coat
Newspaper (cut up in small square sections)
Nail polish remover
1. Apply the base coat to your nails and allow it to dry thoroughly.
2. Paint your nails with the gray nail polish (or the color of your choice). Let it dry before going to the next step.
3. Pour the rubbing alcohol into the small dish.
4. Dip the small sheet of newspaper into the dish.
5. Apply the newspaper to your nail. Press firmly and make sure to cover your entire nail. Do not move the paper around or else you'll smudge the print!
6. Peel the newspaper off carefully.
7. Use the cotton swab dipped in a bit of nail polish remover to erase any excess print on your fingers.
8. Apply the clear top coat (or sparkly glitter coat!) to set the print.
Until next time...smooches*